(Before Feb. 20, 2023)
(After Feb. 20, 2023)
|900 USD||1000 USD|
|380 USD||400 USD|
|Listener||320 USD||350 USD|
|Extra Page||80 USD||80 USD|
Conference staff will NOT call to ask you pay via phone for registration/lodging/air ticket etc. Please ignore any calls/emails that ask you to pay. If you received any suspicious emails or phone calls send/call from non-official contact, please write to let us know.
register when acceptance letters
1. Revise the paper as requested (if with publication purpose)
2. Fill the online registration form (Link available in acceptance
3. Pay registration fee according to the instructions stated in
4. Sign the copyright agreement (if with publication purpose)
5. Submit the filled registration form, payment proof, signed copyright agreement, final paper online before the given deadline.
Listenerscan register at any time before April 20, 2023.
1. Fill in the online registration form here (Click)
2. Pay registration fee according to the instructions stated in
3. Send the registration feedback, payment proof to email@example.com
4. Your registration will be confirmed by firstname.lastname@example.org when it's successful; otherwise, please contact us.
Every participant should finish the registration
before he can attend the conference. If a registrant is unable to attend
an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the
registrar, someone else of co-authors or from the same
Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the ICSREE Conference Secretary by February 20, 2023, and 30 USD bank service charge will incur. Cancellations received after February 20, 2023 but before March 15, 2023; 30% processing fee is required. Cancellations after March 15, 2023 but before April 5, 2023; 50% processing fee is required. Cancellations after April 5, 2023, will NOT be dismissed and registration fees will not be refund.
The ICSREE conference cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The ICSREE conference cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Conference Date and Place Statement
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.